Tuesday 19 August 2008

Other bunny blogs

I have missed earlier that there is some other bunny blogs than beckynot. But today I found that there is cute Brie and me blog and also Suleiman the Nabaztag Rabbit. Unfortunatetly they haven't updated their blogs long time but it is so understandable since our rabbits aren't doing much and it's easier keep it plugged off than on.

If you have blog that some times tells something about Nabaztag or you just own one it would be nice to hear! Please drop a comment.

This rabbit was meant to be connect people but so far I have been quite alone with it. I know just one person who has Nabaztag and that's about it. Of course I know plenty of people that have it but never communicate with them.

1 comment:

  1. I have a blog that posts about Nabaztag/tag and I just recently updated my blog with such posts, hope this helps! :) And hope to hear from you soon again. Sorry once more for the long silence!

    ReplyDelete