Monday 23 January 2012

SOLVED: Apple's wifi + Nabaztag

HA! I solved it. After reading this I figured out what the problem is. You need to enter the IP Address of server not domain. So after I updated the server to be 88.191.124.133/vl it works! I'm so good it amazes me sometimes! :D

The negative side of this is that you need to update that ip address every time they change it. But I think maybe we can live that if they just announces it.

So all you having Apple Airport Extreme, Airport Express or Time Capsule, use this method.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    I tried your advise, but still a orange flashing nose!
    It's still very quiet in Kanijn's corner.
    I'm going to switch her off, can't stand the flashing light.
    greetings from Holland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ktje, what wifi device do you use? When it's blinking only orange nose that means you should add it to your account here http://www.nabaztag.com I got 2 flashing oranges when I had difficulties with wifi.

    ReplyDelete